This is mostly a reminder for myself. But maybe you are also interested in this :)
So this is the way you can access a server via ssh without getting asked about passwords:
1. Create a SSH key. You might want to take a look at this to get one.
2. Copy the result of the following command:cat .ssh/id_rsa.pub
3. Connect to the server: ssh [email protected] + Enter password
4. Create the .ssh folder if not yet done:mkdir ~/.ssh
5. pico ~/.ssh/authorized_keys => Paste the clipboard.
7. ssh [email protected] => You should now be connected without entering a password!